We specialise in minor work around your home, whether it’s installing new sockets or lights or simply finding that niggling fault.
- New lights – spotlights, ceiling roses, outdoor security, floodlights, low and mains voltage
- New sockets – additional sockets, changing singles to doubles, updating the face plates
- Electrical work in new bathrooms, kitchens, conservatories, and extensions
- Outdoor power
- Electrical fault finding
- Earth bonding for your gas and water supplies
- Updating fuse boxes/distribution boards/consumer units
Portable Appliance Testing
We recommend an annual test of all your electrical appliances in the work place.
Whether you run a big business or are self-employed and home is your place of work you are required to carry out checks on all your electrical equipment
As a rule of thumb we would charge £50 for the first ten items and £1.80 an item after that. Though we are prepared to give you a better price for large jobs (over 350 items).
Contact us for a quote.
Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved :: Dickenson Electrical Services